Rent To Own Might Be Your Best Option
- Home Partners -
Are you wanting to purchase a home now but can't because of any of the following reasons?
- You are new to town and aren't sure which area of Orlando that you would like to live in.
- You are new to town and would like to buy a home however you aren't sure how long you will be living in Orlando.
- You're self employed and you can't get a loan for another 1-2 years.
- You have some money set a side for a down payment, but not enough for the type of home you want however you will within the next couple of years.
- You had a short sale or foreclosure on your previous property and you still have to wait another year or two until you can get a loan.
Just Imagine the following scenarios
Wouldn't it be nice if you could actually live in a home prior to buying it? Sort of like taking a test drive before you purchase it Wouldn't it be nice if you could test out the house, the neighbors, the community and that area of town prior to making such a big investment?
Wouldn't it be nice if you could find your dream home NOW in Metro Orlando even though you may not have enough money for the entire down payment until a year or two later? When you do have the down payment you would have an exclusive right to buy it at that time.
If you if you have to wait another year or so for either a foreclosure or short sale to clear from your credit, wouldn't be nice if you could find your dream home now and then have an exclusive right to purchase it when you are able to?
The Solution - Rent to Own via Home Partners
Now with the Home Partners Program we are able to help responsible families and individuals with a fair and transparent pathway to home ownership in Orlando Florida. Under this program, if you're approved, Home Partners will buy the home you like and rent it back to you. Like any other rent if you end up not liking the house or the neighbors or just the area of town, after your one year lease you can move out. However if you end up loving the home, the neighborhood and the area of town, anytime during your lease, up to 5 years, you are able to purchase the property from Home Partners at a price established when you enter the Right to Purchase Agreement! No need to make that dreaded move twice!